بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
"Not equal is the good response and the bad response. You shall resort to the nicest possible response..." [Quran 41:34]
- If someone does bad to you, be patient.
- If someone harms you, be forgiving.
- If someone behaves ignorantly, be forbearing.
- If someone deals harshly, be gentle.
- If someone withholds from you, be generous.
- If someone wrongs you, be just.
- If someone argues with you, be silent.
- If someone opposes you, be well wishing.
- If someone defects you, be optimistic.
- If someone accuses you, be honest.
- If someone proves you wrong, be humble.
- If someone makes a mistake, be merciful.
"...Thus, the one who used to be your enemy, may become your best friend" [Quran 41:34]
(Taken from the March-April 2010 issue of "The Message International" magazine)
Indeed the Quran is a treasure sent to us by our creator to guide us to Sirat-al-Mustaqeem.
May Allah swt guide the ummah, Ameen.