I want to die with my forehead on the ground, The Sunnah in my heart, Allah on my mind, Quran on my tongue, And Tears in my eyes

Saturday, November 26, 2011

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

OH HOW I MISS MY LITTLE ISLAND! How is everybody? I'm back, and inshAllah I'm here to stay :). You guys don't know how happy I am to be here, typing my first post in like forever!! I want to share something very special with you, and that thing is....what i feel. 
I'm sure you all care about that, amIright ;) ? 
Alright, I'll just assume thats the case here :). So here it is:
I feel like this is a new chapter in my life. I want to choose the kind of person I wanna be. I want to be able to express my self freely. I want to truly find and know myself, and I want to be confident w/ what I find. We are all on this journey called life, and I want you with me :) I want to grow with you and I want to succeed with you. This blog has been a big part of my life, and now that I've taken a much needed break, I want to let you know that I am truly grateful for BubblezIsland, and of course, I'm grateful to have you here too :)

But for real tho, how much have you missed me? 

6 comments:

Nas said...

Assalamu Alaikum and welcome back.

May this new part of your life go well for you and may you be that person you wish to be insha'Allah.

Take care.
:)

Musaafirah said...

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi t3ala Wabarakatuhu, Im really glad to hear your back! while you were gone, I read your posts, and was missing you, but alhamdulillah t3ala your here now, and may ALLAH t3ala help you in being the better person you want to be! aameen thumma aameen!

Looking forward to new posts! inshaALLAH t3ala!
-Musafirah

Labella Iman said...

As Salamualaikum,

Welcome back! I think it's great you're wanting to be YOU. I think a lot of bloggers hide behind who people think they should be as to avoid conflict and criticism, but its better and such a weight off to be yourself and expose that to the world :D. Alhumdulilah you're happy and back, Looking forward to your posts!

Bubbli said...

Awww thank you <3

muslimah93 said...

Yayyyy ur backkkkk!!!! ((((hugsssss!!!))) Missed ya hon!!!! =D

Iffy said...

I've missed you so much! You bring inspiration into my life, welcome back and i can;t wait to see all of your new posts and awesomeness! <3