I want to die with my forehead on the ground, The Sunnah in my heart, Allah on my mind, Quran on my tongue, And Tears in my eyes

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Blogger Awards

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

AlhamduLilah i recieved two new blog awards!

First "The Versatile Blogger" award from Sr. Zarina at Muslim Women Exposed.


And second "The Stylish Blogger" award from jnana at Spill Beans, and Amira at The Strangers Diary.


Thank youuuuuuuuu!

Passing them on.......

Versatile Bloggers








Now as for the Stylish Blogger Award...well i really can't choose. There are plenty of great blogs out there and besides, everyone has their own sense of style. I feel like anyone who believes their blog is stylish deserves this award, so help yourselves :)


....and random things about me....

I'm currently reading the book "The Grapes of Wrath" for school

I love drawing

I'm listening to this song as i type

I have this problem where i just start laughing uncontrollably at random times and i can't stop, and its usually not even something funny

I can speak Arabic, English, and a some Spanish.

All my grandparents have died except my paternal grandmother

I used to have another blog before BubblezIsland

I've been blogging for almost two years now

I live 3 minutes away from Disneyland, and i have never actually been there


Yup thats all....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 minutes away from disney land? WOW I demand you be deported. What kind of American are you?.... YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA?! omg :( no way I'm so sad. This depressed me. Please tell me you saw a celebrity.

If you live in Florida.. then lol idk *shrugs shoulders* nice weather youre having. 27 degrees or so.

Anonymous said...

shoot I realized I am on this list for an award. I've done it before I don't want to do it again. :( I find these things torture

I pass ! (with love)

Sweet Escape said...

Congrats! You deserve the awards! :)

You live 3 minutes from Disneyland and haven't been? Why? lol. I still dream about going there one day lol.

Bubbli said...

lol, i live in cali. i know its crazy but i really dont know why i've never been there, i really should go sometime tho

P.I- haha ya it actually took me like 20 minutes to think of these things.

Sabrina said...

Aww, yay! Thank you:)

Shahirah Elaiza said...

Thank you for thinking of me Bubbli!! <3 Congrats to you ;)

Little Auntie said...

OMG, Bubblez! I can't believe you haven't actually gone to DisneyLand! When we were kids, we lived in Texas, and we went all the way to Florida to visit Disneyworld :P Haha :)

Anyways, thank you so much for the award! I'm so touched :) Congrats on yours :D