I want to die with my forehead on the ground, The Sunnah in my heart, Allah on my mind, Quran on my tongue, And Tears in my eyes

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Negative assumptions..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful.” [Al-Hujurat 49:12]



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so true - thank you for reminding us.
Judging is so easy we don't understand we hurt ourselves and others at the same time.

Zarina Hassem said...

You have been nominated for The Tribute Award- For more details about this check out- http://muslim-women-exposed.blogspot.com/2011/03/announcement-nominations-now-open.html

Little Auntie said...

Asalamu aliakum, Bubblez!!
I'm glad to see you posting again :) and the new design is tres cute.

This is an awesome reminder and post. Jazakillah khair :)

Hamid said...

wow, very optimistic reminder.

Mashallah the above verse is in relation to the below pic.


jazakallahu khair.