I want to die with my forehead on the ground, The Sunnah in my heart, Allah on my mind, Quran on my tongue, And Tears in my eyes

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

twittaah

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Ya idk why i didnt just write twitter...
i was thinking hayyaaaaaa, u know cuz i waas watching this movie called "kingdom of heaven" at my dads resturaunt, i didnt understand some of it, and i only watched wellll maybe like a third of it. 
Point is they kept having wars or battles, and u know the typical "hayaaaa" while taking off someones head with ur sword, eww thats disgusting.
okay okay i'll get to the point, just ignore the above if u dont understand what i am trying to say.

So i'm on twitter, idk why i would be, there really isnt much of a point to it, but whateva its kinda cool.
I'm gonna give it a shot, but might delete it if i dont like it.
So follow meh pweeesee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewwwwww swords twitter wat the poopie?!?!?!?!!

lol

http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/

Amira said...

haha I somewhat remember kingdom of heaven I thought it was pretty cool/interesting. Its about the crusades/Saladin. Cool about twitter personally not a fan of it. xx